Kosher Box Reheating Instructions
- The Kosher Meal Box is properly sealed inside the Blueberry Hill Kosher kitchen. The Box must remain sealed until presented to the Kosher guest.
- The guest may then open their Box and if they wish can hand the entrée items to the hotel or venue staff to be reheated in the microwave.
- The entrée item will come in a black microwave-safe container that is double-wrapped and labeled with specific reheating instructions. The reheating instructions will say to place in the microwave for 2 minutes fully sealed.
- The hotel or venue is not to open any containers during this process unless directed by the Kosher guest.
- Any questions please call Trevor 949-872-4455